How it Works
Curious to know how to paint by numbers? We prepared a video for you:
Create PROFESSIONAL quality paintings in 4 EASY steps
1. Unpack your Adult DIY my paint by numbers kit./
2. Lay out your the canvas, paints, brushes and instructions. Fill up a small cup of water and get ready!
3. Paint in the numbered area with the corresponding paint.
4. Enjoy, hang, and/or show off your work of Art!
- The paints are acrylic based and dry easily. Do not leave the paints uncovered for long periods of time.
- Wrong colors painted? Leave it to dry totally, and use the correct color to cover on top of it. Apply thicker paint to cover black border lines to create better effect.
- Rinse the brushes thoroughly when changing color. When you stop painting for the day, wash the brushes with clear water to prolong the life span of brushes.
- You may personalize the painting by adding words or your signature, up to your own creativity!
- Paints with no numbers indication or grey dot on top are for the grey area printed on the canvas.
- You may wish to hang it on the wall by simply getting a double-sided sticker as an adhesive. No drill no nail decorating, simple and easy.