No Products in the Cart
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My first paint by number as an adult. It's beautiful and was so much fun to paint. I loved seeing the images appear. I had plenty of paint for all the numbers. Great kit.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am a total beginner in this hobby, this was my first paint by numbers piece and i found it incredibly easy to do!!! I took around 2 weeks to finish because of school and stuff but it was a lot of fun. I had more than enough paint to finish it, when the paint would get kinda dry i would just use water to make the paint run smoothly, i just ordered my second one. I totally recommend!
• The paints are acrylic based and dry easily. Do not leave the paints uncovered for long periods of time.
• Wrong colors painted? Leave it to dry totally, and use the correct color to cover on top of it. Apply thicker paint to cover black border lines to create better effect.
• Rinse the brushes thoroughly when changing color. When you stop painting for the day, wash the brushes with clear water to prolong the life span of brushes.
• You may personalize the painting by adding words or your signature, up to your own creativity!
• Paints with no numbers indication or grey dot on top are for the grey area printed on the canvas.
• You may wish to hang it on the wall by simply getting a double-sided sticker as an adhesive. No drill no nail decorating, simple and easy.
• Buy a Frame.
• Keep the work area clean.
• Start from the Top.
• Start from the Background.
• Close the paint pot lid after using.
• Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
• Use water for better flow.
• Take breaks - Enjoy Art.
• Use nail polish to clean your brushes.
• Don't use up all the paint before the painting is completed.
• Use a wet piece of cloth.
• Buy a professional set of brushes. • Give a realistic look to your painting (Use blurring).
• Use clear gesso.
• Take a Photo of Your Canvas before you Start Painting.
• Use White pencils to to hide numbers/lines.
• Iron your canvas to get rid of wrinkles.
• Use flow-improver.
The excellent quality, the variety of pictorial formats and compositions, as well as the possibility to create surreal, fantastic, and unique masterpieces using the paint by numbers kits without having to learn the principles, the wide choice of subjects, make it very popular both among the beginners and the great hobby painters.